Here are a list of some recipes that I found over the past week that would be great Paleo dishes. Like I said before, you may have to tweak them a little but all of them will be very easy to convert. Check the "Hunting and Gathering" label/tag in the future for a quick search of links.
- From the site Cooking Books is a great looking onion dish that I can't wait to try.
- Karma Cucina has a recipe for my favorite winter squash, the butternut.
- The brussel sprout gets some star time over at Fuss Free Cooking.
- Budget Bytes tells you how much it'll cost you to make their great looking pork chops.
- One of these days I will try to make kale chips like the ones at Making Life Delicious.
- Here's an interesting plantain dish that I found on Cooking Etcetera.
- Skinny Taste has some yummy looking turkey meatballs that would make a great appetizer.
- Everything is better with bacon! Here's another one from Skinny Taste. This time a salad recipe.