2 T. Honey
1 T. Curry powder
2 T. white wine
3 T. Mango Chutney
10 T. Mayo
5 T. Coconut Cream
4 cold, cooked chicken breast, chopped
1 T. dried mango, diced
1/3 C. raw cashews, lightly toasted
1 ripe peach, sliced
- In a small saucepan, cook the honey and curry powder for about 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Add wine and chutney, continue cooking for 2 mintues. Pour into a bowl and let cool.
- When the curry mixture is cool add the mayo and coconut cream. Stir to mix well.
- Put the chicken in a large bowl and add the curry cream sauce. Fold together.
- Top with the mango, cashews, and peach.
- I plan on making my own chutney the next time. I searched for some recipes and it seems pretty easy but for this batch I bought a small jar of locally produced organic chutney.
- I accidentally flipped the amount of mayo and the amount of coconut cream (putting in 10 T of cream and 3 T of mayo). I really like the coconut flavor that the excess cream allowed. I might just leave that little mistake.