Cilantro Lime Cauliflower
1 head of cauliflower, riced
juice of 1 lime
1 small onion, diced
2-3 cloves of garlic, diced
4-5 T of chopped cilantro
2T olive oil
- Rice the cauliflower in the food processor and then steam it in the microwave. (I use the micro-steamer that Pampered Chef sells, they work great for this). No water is needed for the steaming. Leave the cauliflower to stand covered until you need it. Meanwhile...
- Juice the lime into a small cup and add the salt. Mix well and set aside.
- Chop the cilantro and set aside.
- Add the oil to a large skillet and then saute the onion and garlic until soft.
- Add the riced cauliflower to the skillet and toss well to incorporate the onion and garlic.
- Then add the cilantro and salted lime juice and continue to toss until they are mixed well in the cauliflower. Take off heat and serve!